Saturday, June 17, 2017

Weekend pokehunting part 2- good food and good lapras

Day 2 was Routine pokehunting, but my poke-Friend and I decided to reward ourselves with a hearty meal in chomp chomp. I was very excited as I never been there in ages. Anyway it was a fantastic spread of food - satay, chicken wings, carrot cake and not forgetting the beloved oyster omelette - TOP quality. We were not only enjoying the food but also Feasting our eyes on some seriously TOP quality chiobus. Bagus!

After that there was another alert, we were shocked to realise that a perfect IV lapras with good moveset just spawned at Bugis! As a result, we hurriedly gobbled our food and zoomed to Bugis. Fortunately, were were able to reach the location with 5 minutes to spare, and we successfully catch lapras Another fantastic day!

Looking back the past 2 days, we can take heart that we managed to catch the good rares. But it is even more satisfying to realise that we catch at the LAST MiNUTE.

I thank my Friend for this unforgettable experience and may we experience more of the same in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pretty dark confession to make... may be taken down soon

 Oh my god, I have not written for almost 2.5 years. Mind blowing. At the point when I am writing this blog entry, I believe that I am defin...