Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Starting the year of 2017..


I am writing my blog as I am having my work day. That is how pathetic things have arrived. Anyway, work is absolutely sickening. That is simply no point any longer, enough said. I spent my precious time brainstorming a few analogies, thought that they are quite interesting hence I am recording in this blog, lest I forget like I usually do.

Anyway, the first goes like this: “I want to give up, you know like when solving a rubic’s cube. You tried to solve for several days and still no solution. And now you are still playing with it but realise that it will go nowhere. That kind of feeling?”

I then ranted on: “Or you know like a car in a roundabout? Always going round and not knowing that exit?” “Or you eventually found that exit but it is sealed to construction works? So what now? Of course, you will have to go round again!”

I thought that I would use SMS to vent my frustrations. Lest people can choose to read it or not, and not be distracted by my verbal complaints. I wonder where I got my inspiration from, it just happens. Really, I have no more encouraging words to say now, regarding work. I am in dire need of a psychiatrist to get myself together and relieve past memories, cause now I am in a serious decline, worse than the present Leicester City FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pretty dark confession to make... may be taken down soon

 Oh my god, I have not written for almost 2.5 years. Mind blowing. At the point when I am writing this blog entry, I believe that I am defin...