Saturday, March 6, 2010

Eye candy in Singapore expo (Licence2Play Part 1)

Last Friday was Vesak day... But more importantly, it was the starting day for the license2play event in the Singapore Expo. This carnival promised plenty of eye candy- new games, gadgets, and babes etc.

Anyway, my good buddy and I proceeded to the Expo mrt station and were utterly dumbfounded to realise that it was crowded. We had to literally barge ourselves through the crowd. After 10 long minutes (which could have been 5 minutes), we finally arrived at the games carnival. There were a decent number of new games featured, like Raycity and Requiem. Starcraft 2 was the main attraction. I was really grateful to my friend for giving the courage to play that game which I have not played before, and guiding through the stage like a diligent teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pretty dark confession to make... may be taken down soon

 Oh my god, I have not written for almost 2.5 years. Mind blowing. At the point when I am writing this blog entry, I believe that I am defin...