Saturday, March 6, 2010

Being pawned by a pair of shaky hands (Licence2Play Part 2)

Just when my friend and I were trudging away at around 4pm, we spotted a registration booth. We were inquisitive and thus wanted to try it out. There are 4 mini-challenges that a registrant had to accomplish, after which he/she would win attractive prizes.

The first station wasn't even a challenge at all. All each of us had to do was to pose beside a 'Dragonica' board and ask a pretty lady to take a snapshot. My friend and I grinned.

The second station, though not challenging as well, was very significant and more or less the main highlight of our trip. We had to randomly type a four-digit code and check whether it is valid or not. Whatever the result, we were guaranteed a prize. Out of the blue, I turned towards my friend. His jaw had literally dropped such that his mouth was wide opened. I had never seen him so dumbfounded before, like a little LAMB.. :). I asked him with my favorite catchphrase, "Sup bro??". He shook his head momentarily and told me that the station-in-charge (a beautiful lady) looked alarmingly familiar...

He then elaborated that she used to work in the past IT fair, and that he witnessed her while working in the same venue. He told me to take a photo of him and her together and I agreed. While I was holding my digital camera ready to snap a photo, I kind of 'snapped' (not being focused) myself. My mind was invaded with thoughts. I was thinking how my friend was imagining, like "What a hot BABE, I want to make LOVE..hehe." As a result, my hands shook wildly and I took a blurred image instead. I was relieved that my friend was so forgiving after this unfortunate incident.

As for the other 2 stations, well, they were not.. how should I put it.. significant. After that, I whipped out my handphone and realized that it was already 5pm. After I reached home, I was thinking back of my fruitful day.. full of smiles and one deep regret.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A pretty dark confession to make... may be taken down soon

 Oh my god, I have not written for almost 2.5 years. Mind blowing. At the point when I am writing this blog entry, I believe that I am defin...