Friday, May 21, 2010

The Last Song..



On Wednesday, I was playing my computer when my brother messaged me from his school. He said that he wanted to watch The Last Song after his school. I thought, why not, since I have read halfway through the book by Nicholas Sparks and found it rather interesting. We went to AMK hub and thankfully, we managed to book the best seats.

Anyway, the movie started later and already my mind was full of thoughts. I wanted to be just a bit critical and in my mind compared the movie scenes with the book. I did not want to tell my brother what would happen next as I wanted to 'keep the suspense'. 10 minutes into the movie, and I was wondering: where was the t-shirt with Nemo printed on it? 20 minutes later, I thought: Wasn't there supposed to be a fight at the fast food restaurant?

After that there was this very funny part in the movie. The daddy wanted to smile but his smile looked very awkward. Everyone laughed so hard that I thought, what the heck, just enjoy the movie. The last 30 minutes was the climax. I have not read that part yet in the book. It was very emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pretty dark confession to make... may be taken down soon

 Oh my god, I have not written for almost 2.5 years. Mind blowing. At the point when I am writing this blog entry, I believe that I am defin...