Friday, June 4, 2010

There was one night...(movie outing part 1)

Last Monday, my friend and I decided to go out to Plaza Singapura. We agreed to meet at 2.30pm, however I was slightly late cause of my eye appointment that started in the morning. My friend and I were starving so we decided to go to Burger King to have our lunch first.

Afterwards, we proceeded to the cinema on the top floor. My friend saw this cool banner of "Once a gangster(,always a gangster)" and got really excited. He told me how brilliant the movie "Young and Dangerous" was and hoped that the Once a Gangster movie will be just as nice. I agreed without hesitation. The problem was that afterwards, we realised that the next movie screening in PS was at around 9pm, which is far too long for us to wait. Thus, we thought of going elsewhere to watch instead.

We decided to go to Cathay cineplex to check out the movie timings. While we were trudging in the crowded streets in Orchard Road, my friend started humming our favourite army tune "There was one night..." I smiled but could not sing along as I forgot the lyrics. My friend soon taught me a few verses and then we sang the "One night" song in perfect melody, amidst the stares of curious people :)

This was the song that we sang:

There was one night..
There was no light..
There was no lightt..
So we used torchlight(lol)..
Under the clear moonlight..
I looked into her eyes..
And asked.. asked her to be my Valentine..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pretty dark confession to make... may be taken down soon

 Oh my god, I have not written for almost 2.5 years. Mind blowing. At the point when I am writing this blog entry, I believe that I am defin...