Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My psychic buddy (movie outing part 2)

After going to Shaw House and Cineleisure without much luck, my friend and I resolved to go to Tiong Bahru Plaza to watch the 7.30pm movie (once a gangster). When we arrived at the shopping centre, I could tell that my friend was rather disappointed with the lack of amenities there, however, I reassured him that that the cinema theatre was wonderful. We couldn't do much there so we walked around in circles several times.

We then went to Long John Silver's restaurant to have our dinner. To make our outing more interesting, my friend decided to display his psychic prowess. He read my mind like a book and declared that I had a troubled past. I wanted to keep it confidential at first, but as I had nothing to lose, I explained to him about my horrendous experience during my Junior College days. Like a doting old(i meant wise :)) father, he advised me to forgive and forget, rather than to continue having this unneccessary ressentment in my mind. I felt reassured after that and thanked him from the bottom of my heart.

After a lengthy conversation, I checked my watch and realised that it was already around 7.15pm. We rushed to the cinema, without a clue of what to expect..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pretty dark confession to make... may be taken down soon

 Oh my god, I have not written for almost 2.5 years. Mind blowing. At the point when I am writing this blog entry, I believe that I am defin...