Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pulau Ubin Part 1- Nasi Lemak tasty but probably not the best..

It was a beautiful Wednesday morning last week, 14 of July. I was still doubtful whether to go to Pulau Ubin to cycle. My mother had earlier discouraged me from going to Ubin as she was worried that I may hurt my eyes, which i had operated on nearly a month ago. After some consideration, I decided to go against her and planned a cycling trip with my good buddy. Although I have been there b4, I had absolutely no idea what I was going to expect...

We met at Tampines MRT station at around 11am, then boarded bus 29 to Changi Village. I recommended the very famous Nasi Lemak stall to my friend. The queue was so long that one cannot count the number of people using his fingers and even his toes. After 15 minutes, my friend and I started munching away. I thought that I had impressed my friend with my recommendation. However, he calmly said that it was 'not the best that he had tasted'.

After makan, we proceeded to the ferry terminal. I feared that we would have to wait for a long time as the ferry could only take off with 12 passengers inside. However, we did not have to do so, as many adventure seekers were already waiting to sit in the ferry. The ferry took around 15 mins to arrive at Pulau Ubin. My friend and I walked towards the island with much anticipation, as the REAL fun and adventure awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pretty dark confession to make... may be taken down soon

 Oh my god, I have not written for almost 2.5 years. Mind blowing. At the point when I am writing this blog entry, I believe that I am defin...